Our virtual space with useful information during your stay at A Coastine.
- identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and where to call
- act if appear the symptoms of COVID-19
- act to maintain home isolation in mild cases
The official phone number for informing about COVID-19 available for visitors to Galicia:
881 00 20 21 or 112
Norms valid during your stay in Galicia
When to use the masks in Galicia
List of countries whose travelers are obliged to inform local health institutions– in Spanish – updated on 5th August 2020
The link to the Form that should be filled in if coming from the indicated regions or countries.
A Coastine´s measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and the community norms
- in the apartment A Coastine we apply the state measures to reduce the spread of SARS-COV-2 valid for Hotels and also the local norms. We have even increased your securityt by applying the 24 hours minimum time between our guests.
- Information about measures that should be respected by our guests during their stay in A Coastine – measures (in Spanish)
- Norms of community (in Spanish)
Other useful contacts
TEL: +34-986 640 050
STATE POLICE IN PONTEAREAS
TEL: +34-986 64 40 86
URGENT CASES: 062
Link to List of local healthcare centres nearby A Coastine
Searching tourist information? You can find it here.(at this moment just in Spanish)
If you miss any information, please contact us e.g. by Whatsapp.